Commercial Roof Inspections for Businesses in Oklahoma City, OK & Nearby Areas
With all of your responsibilities as a business owner in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, or a nearby area, it’s easy enough to put off roof maintenance. However, regular commercial roof inspections can help you catch potential issues before they worsen, protecting your assets in the long run. If you’re looking for a commercial roof inspection contractor you can count on, turn to the professionals at RoofRX—we’re the doctors on the roof, ready to give your business’s roof the checkup it needs.
Common Commercial Roof Concerns
Your roof could sustain damage you’re not aware of, which is why twice-annual inspections are so important. Some of the issues our team will check for during your commercial roof inspection will include:
- Pooled water – If your roof’s water drainage system is ineffective, there may be pooled water sitting on its surface. This can lead to mold growth, roof leaks, and structural concerns.
- Rust or corrosion – Metal roofs can fall victim to rust or corrosion, which are not only unsightly but also threaten the roof’s integrity. We’ll offer roof repair advice if we notice major corrosion.
- Hail damage – Hailstorms can be extremely damaging. It’s a good idea to call in a commercial roof inspection company following a hailstorm of any duration.
- Built-up debris – Dirt, leaves, and other debris can weigh down your roof and provide a hiding space for pests.
- Mold growth – We also check for mold growth during our commercial roof inspections, as mold can cause health and safety concerns.
- Cracks and tears – You may also need to address cracks and tears on your roof’s surface.
Learn More About Commercial Roof Inspections
To plan regular commercial roof inspections for your business, contact RoofRX. We proudly serve both homeowners and business owners in Oklahoma City, OK, and nearby areas.
Time For a Check-Up?
The Doctor’s On the Roof
Keep Your Roofing System Healthy